To be a flagperson or a traffic control person in Alberta you must possess an A.C.S.A. (Alberta Construction Safety Association) Certificate. there are a lot of potholes in Alberta, and certified flaggers are in high demand and can earn between $13 – $30/hr depending on experience.

Flagperson Training In Alberta

Training to become a flagperson, a flag person or a traffic control person is available in Alberta at:

Aggressive Training

All World Safety and Training Ltd.

Pro Safety Services

SafeCom Inc.

Southern Safety Consulting Ltd.

WT Safety Truck Driving School

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.